Donation Request Application
Must be a non-profit group or organization with current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; or that operate as an entity of a recognized government agency, as demonstrated by primary funding and documented by a letter from that agency.
The following organizations are also eligible to receive funding from Amazing Spaces:
Recognized government entities: state, county and city agencies, including law enforcements, fire
departments, as well as volunteer fire departments,K-12 public schools/districts, charter schools, community/junior colleges, state colleges and universities, churches and other faith-based organizations with proposed projects that address and benefit the needs of the community at large. Examples of such projects include food banks, shelters, and job skills training
Please note that all storage donation requests must have a specific start and end date.
Funding requests for any type of initiative included in the list below are typically ineligible to receive funding through Amazing Spaces. Exceptions may apply.
- Contests or pageants
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Advertising, film or video projects
- Program advertising or marketing venues
- Association memberships
- Organizations whose services are limited to its members
- Organizations or programs that are based outside the communities we serve (this does not include the recipients of their efforts)
- Institutions that by virtue of their charters, programs, or policies serve a small or restricted segment of the community
- Organizations or fundraisers that intend to retain any portion of funding for profit
Required Documentation for Consideration
- Completed donation & sponsorship application
- Tax Identification Number
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of 30 days before the event/funding is needed.
- The review process for any request is up to 30 days.