Amazing Spaces COVID-19 Action Steps
We’re proud to be an essential business. We truly appreciate everyone who is helping flatten the curve and are here to help you when you’re ready!
All Properties Remain Open With Strict Social Distance Procedures
Like so many other local businesses, this circumstance has caused us to re-evaluate our business operations to ensure everyone’s well being. We have adapted to these challenges, updating our rental process and moving supply purchase options to be contactless to keep everyone safe.
Amazing Spaces remains open during our regular business hours as an essential business. Many people do not realize how important it is for our clients to be able to access the items stored in their spaces. We stay open to help ensure our clients continue to experience amazing as visit their clean and secure Amazing Spaces location.
Kindly know we will be practicing social distancing at all locations and ask all visitors to help us abide by CDC best practice guidelines. We are implementing the following procedures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- We have adapted a contactless service procedure, including electronically signed leases for all storage rentals and curbside delivery for all merchandise purchases. Clients may rent a space online, and may also reserve moving supplies online.
- We will be maintaining a 6-foot distance from all clients and fellow team members.
- All team members will be sanitizing high traffic areas, handles, doorknobs, materials and counters.
- Our retail centers will be limited to one visitor at a time. Signage to contact the store will be available on all our doors.
- Please use our beautiful restrooms to wash your hands before and after visiting our retail centers.
- Our client areas, including our conference rooms and beautiful waiting lounge, will remain closed until further notice.
Our regular operating hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Support and Care
We want to make sure we continue to fulfill our mission of providing remarkable experiences during this challenging time. A heartbreaking element of social distancing is limiting the time we are able to spend with our amazing clients. Historically, we have embraced every opportunity to connect with our clients and put our hearts into all interactions. We miss being able to shake someone’s hand, take the time to hear their story, or even be able to offer them a place to sit and relax. We are working hard to continue to deliver our exceptional and remarkable service from a distance.We will persevere and continue to do what is right for our team members and clients. We are working to give back as much as possible to our communities to nonprofits in need. Any nonprofit in need of a space to store donations, office equipment, or fundraising supplies should complete our donation request application. We will survive this and together we will grow stronger.
In addition to continuing to provide remarkable experiences, all properties are still held to our same amazing standards. The individual alarms on all spaces remain fully monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by our professional security team. Our limited access gates continue to secure our property after hours, and our digitally recording cameras continue to film all activity on property. Our team remains committed to keeping our properties as pristine and amazing; should you need to visit your space, we hope you will only encounter only the most amazing environment.