Leasing & Sales Consultant
Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and work independently. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
For the following positions, having a background in leasing, retail, or sales is a plus. You will lead your store’s operations, customer satisfaction, and financial performance. Intensive orientation and ongoing training programs will be provided to help you achieve great results. Compensation includes a competitive pay structure, bonus potential, health benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
We are currently hiring for a Leasing & Sales Consultant at the following locations:
- The Medical Center ~ 2412 W. Holcombe Blvd. Houston, TX 77030
- Cy-Fair / Jersey Village ~ 10830 West Rd. Houston, TX 77064
- The Woodlands ~ 18250 I-45 South, The Woodlands, TX 77384
- Champions / Vintage Park ~ 9040 Louetta Rd. Spring, TX 77379
- Handles all sales and marketing as set forth by Store Manager
- Operates the store at its highest economic and square footage occupancy by: making sure that all spaces are clean prior to showing or renting; renting all available spaces to qualified customers; collecting rent and assessed fees in a timely manner; selling merchandise, such as locks, packing materials, boxes and any other merchandise or services that may be available at the store; renting all available rental trucks to customers
- Understands customers’ needs and finding the best solutions for them
- Handles all customer inquiries or problems in a timely, courteous manner
- Restocks store with merchandise and inventorying items
- Meets all goals set forth by the Corporate Office
- Implements, follows and enforces any procedures set forth in the Company Manual
- Properly maintains clean and functioning property
This position requires the ability to multi-task with great attention to detail, and instinctively connect with people and be able to discover minute details to uncover our customer’s needs.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- 2 years sales experience in retail, property management or customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior level of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications
- Ability to perform light maintenance and cleaning duties
- Schedule may include weekends
- High school diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screening
Amazing Spaces offers an excellent benefits package and 401(k) options.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Amazing Spaces team please email us your resume and application (link below) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your e-mail.