Amazing Spaces Storage Centers are beautifully designed, upscale stores that provide individuals and businesses with multi-faceted storage solutions. Our well-appointed properties take self storage to a new level of design and amenities with features that include enhanced security and one-stop shopping convenience. Amazing Spaces has 4 locations in Greater Houston (the Houston Medical Center, Spring, Cy-Fair/Jersey Village, and The Woodlands).
Amazing Spaces has an immediate opening for a Marketing Director in its Corporate Headquarters located in The Woodlands, TX (North Houston). The Marketing Director has a broad and comprehensive scope and is ideal for a candidate interested in local business within a rapidly growing industry.
The Marketing Director will formulate and execute quarterly marketing and advertising campaigns to continually generate lead traffic, create brand awareness and recognition, improve the customer experience, while increasing efficiency across internal marketing processes. Day-to-day management will entail the oversight of ongoing practices in areas such as strategy, reporting, campaign development, creative asset management, special projects, and monitoring social sites. The Marketing Director will report directly to the Vice President.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns; prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, objectives, and artwork; assemble and analyze lead generation and conversion data
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating with printers and vendors; inventorying stock; placing orders, providing graphics, proofing, and verifying receipt.
- Establish contacts through attending networking and Chamber events; coordinate contact/mailing lists.
- Write internal monthly company newsletter and seasonal customer e-newsletter
- Write scopes of work for third-party hires pertaining to marketing projects.
- Plan and monitor annual marketing/advertising budget by comparing and analyzing actual results with campaign goals.
- Serve as project manager on a variety of initiatives including special events, store level marketing-related training, internal branding and team building initiatives, and so on.
- Monitor and update AmazingSpaces.net and internal company website through WordPress interface and basic html coding; monitor visitor engagement using Google Analytics
- Manage third-party SEO/SEM company and other marketing or event related vendors
- Manage and create content for social media sites
- Successfully motivate and direct the marketing aspect of store Managers’ duties
- Embody Amazing Spaces’ mission statement and core values interactions with team members, business partners, and outside network
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing key data; create ad hoc reports
- Manage and update customer and lead mailing lists for email marketing
- Maintain brand visual standards and brand messaging
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or related field
- Two (2) years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Two (2) years graphic design experience
- Experience in campaign planning and strategic marketing with experience in online and offline marketing mediums
- Ability to develop, track, and optimize campaign leads, in order to measure campaign success and to identify opportunities for future campaigns
- Track record of strategic decision making and problem solving, with a strong data-driven approach
- Development and execution of successful multi-channel, integrated marketing plans with consistent messaging across channels
- A strong sense of leadership, ownership, and drive; the ability to work effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Creative thinker with strong expertise in digital marketing and lead generation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of design software Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Minimal HTML coding skills a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to research and compile information.
- Strong organizational, analytical, time management and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks on time and within budget.
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive in nature with the ability to multi task while still providing a high attention to detail and deadlines
Amazing Spaces offers an excellent benefits package and 401(k) options.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Marketing Director” in the subject line. No phone calls please.