We believe in extending our Amazing differences into every facet of your storage experience. We can’t predict the future (we’re working on it) and we believe insurance is a necessary tool to ensure our clients are fully secured in their spaces. That’s why we require all our clients to have insurance. In most cases, if you have homeowners insurance, your storage space will be already covered. To meet our policy, please bring in or email a copy of your homeowners insurance to your location within 30 days of move in. If you do not have homeowners insurance, we are proud to offer you insurance options through the leading national self-storage insurance provider, SBOA Tenant Insurance.
SBOA Insurance Plans Available at Amazing Spaces
Monthly Rate: $9.00
100% of the value of your items, up to $2,000, will be covered under this plan.
Monthly Rate: $14.00
100% of the value of your items, up to $3,000, will be covered under this plan.
Monthly Rate: $22.00
100% of the value of your items, up to $5,000, will be covered under this plan.
Monthly Rate: $40.00
100% of the value of your items, up to $10,000, will be covered under this plan.
Monthly Rate: $75.00
100% of the value of your items, up to $20,000, will be covered under this plan.
What’s Protected Under SBOA Insurance
SBOA Insurance is designed to protect you from the unexpected. There’s no deductible and you are covered under the following situations:
- Aircraft, self-propelled missiles or spacecraft
- Collapse of buildings containing the property insured, other than by earthquake, cyclone, tornado, or hurricane
- Explosions or sonic book
- Falling objects*
- Fire or lightning
- Landslide, including sinkhole collapse
- Strikes, riot, or civil commotion
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Damage caused by vehicles
- Water damage**
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
- Windstorm or hail
* Some limitations apply and there must be visible signs of building damage or forced entry | ** Damage by flood or surface water is NOT covered.
SBOA Insurance Contact Information
If you need to file a claim (we truly hope you will never have to do this, but just in case), you will need to contact SBOA Insurance directly. For your convienence, we’ve included their contact information here:
SBOA Tenant Insurance
805 Estelle Drive, Suite 209
Lancaster, PA 17601