We are currently seeking a dynamic Store Manager in the Cy-Fair/ Jersey Village area. Candidates must be organized, possess strong marketing/sales skills, and hold the highest level of professionalism. Having a background in leasing, retail, or sales is a plus. You will lead your store’s operations, customer satisfaction, and financial performance. Intensive orientation and ongoing training programs will be provided to help you achieve great results. Compensation includes a competitive pay, bonus potential, health benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
- Meet goals set forth by Area Manager for your store’s sales.
- Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Administrative, Maintenance, & Safety.
- Attendance of networking events and/or chamber functions to promote our products and services.
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude by delivering unparalleled customer service.
- Drive the implementation of company programs by developing action plans, and help motivate co-workers to implement those plans to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manage with the integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the mission and values of Amazing Spaces.
- Plan, identify, and communicate appropriate responsibilities and practices.
- Constantly review store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
This position requires the ability to multi-task with great attention to detail, and instinctively connect with people and be able to discover minute details to uncover our customer’s needs. Additional requirements are as follows:
- 2 years sales experience in retail, property management, hospitality or customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior level of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications
- Ability to perform light maintenance and cleaning duties
- Schedule will include some weekend days or shifts
- High school diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screening
Amazing Spaces offers an excellent medical benefits package and 401(k) options.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Amazing Spaces team please email us your resume and application (link below) to email@example.com. We look forward to your e-mail.