Amazing Things to do for NYE in H-Town
Houston never runs short on NYE fun! However, we realize that with a city this large, it’s hard to narrow down exactly what you’d like to do! That’s why we have come up with the ultimate NYE VIP list of the best events we think should be at the top of your bucket list.
- Sharkey’s New Years Eve at the Downtown Aquarium. Ring in the New Year with their mascot, Sharkey! Celebrate with a delicious buffet, balloon drop, contests & giveaways for the kids! (Reservations Required) New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day: They are open! Normal business hours.
- Children’s Museum of Houston—Their Rockin’ New Year’s Noon event is the city’s longest-running New Year’s Eve celebration just for kids! This end-of-year bash rings in the New Year at the stroke of noon with a parade and shimmering ball drop, just like in Times Square! Musical talents will spotlight this New Year’s Eve celebration complete with noon countdown, TWO simultaneous ball drops and DJ dance after party!
- Kemah Boardwalk NYE Family Celebration—Don’t miss out on a free concert in the plaza and a fireworks show at 10pm. Be sure to ask about discounted admission tickets for rides throughout the day too!
A Night Out:
- Gatsby’s House – Houston New Year’s Eve 2020—Located at the Omni Houston Hotel, this Great Gatsby themed celebration is one of Houston’s premier countdown experiences! Complete with top Houston DJ’s playing your favorite tunes, multiple fully-staffed bars, VIP seating areas, and so much more! Get your tickets, now and take a step back into the roaring twenties!
- BoardWalkFantaSea NYE Fireworks Dinner Cruise—Departing from the Kemah Boardwalk, this chartered cruise is the perfect chance to dine and dance the night away over beautiful Clear Lake and Galveston Bay as fireworks cascade through the sky. This three and a half hour celebration includes dinner, a LIVE DJ, NYE party swag and a midnight champagne toast!
- Ring in 2020 at Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar—A Houston favorite hot spot, opens up the doors for another NYE celebration! This show sells out every year so get your tickets soon! Fun begins NYE at 8pm with four of your favorite piano players. Make a table reservation and enjoy party favors singing, and a bottle of champagne!
No matter how you decide to ring in the new year, we hope you know just how grateful we are to have YOU as a part of the Amazing Spaces family! We look forward to serving you again in 2020 and wish you and yours health and happiness!